Boiler installation in Brighton & Hove
Upgraded 5 and 7 Year warranty as standard on all Vaillant Boilers installed in Brighton, Hove and Sussex.
G Manning Plumbing and Heating provides the complete package when it comes to boiler installation and central heating system design/installation.
If you need a new boiler installed in Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas of East Sussex. Contact me for a free no obligation quote.
I install ‘A’ Rated Condensing Natural Gas boilers, radiators, high efficiency vented and unvented hot water cylinders and user friendly thermostats and controls.
As a Vaillant advance installer I can offer extended guarantees on all models as standard. This takes all pro models from 2 to 5 year warranty and plus models from 5 up to 7 year warranty.
I pride myself on a high level of workmanship and customer service, I believe you won’t find a better installation service elsewhere.
All prices quoted include the boiler, standard flue, Magnaclean pro system filter, programmable room thermostat (if required), pipework for connecting to existing plumbing. Also included is a Magnacleanse flush of the system.
I flush the heating system and fit Adey Magnaclean filters to all installations as standard. This protects the boiler from build up of carbon deposits and validates the warranty. However it is becoming increasingly important to protect the potable water side of the modern boilers.
A potable water protection pack can be added for £109. This consists of an inline scale inhibitor and mini expansion vessel/shock arrestor. This helps to prevent build up of scale to the water side of the hot water heat exchanger in the boiler, the mini expansion vessel is used to prevent water hammer and leaks caused when a water meter is present.
Boiler Installation considerations
When quoting to replace your central heating system I will consider the following:
- Whether the gas pipework is adequately sized to supply the new boiler
- The location of the boiler and where the flue and condense drain-pipe will be terminated.
- If your central heating system needs power-flushing.
- What system will suit your household eg. Combination boiler, Heat Only boiler with vented or unvented cylinder.
I can also update old systems to bring them in line with today’s energy saving standards by adding features such as:
- Zoned heating sections with their own separate thermostat control – this allows you to control the central heating on different floors or sections of your house separately.
- New, easy to use flexible control systems. Including wireless and programmable thermostats, programmers and time-switches, and weather-compensating heating controls.
- “A” Rated Central heating pumps from the likes of Grundfos and Wilo.
- Magnetic system filters including Adey’s market leading Magnaclean Filter
I recommend Vaillant boilers for every new boiler installation because of their reliability and after sales support, however I can install different brands if required.
Call today to get the best price on a Vaillant boiler installation in Brighton and Hove.